Euromillions results were held firstly on 7th February 2004 in Paris. Many European countries like the UK and eight other European countries such as Spain, Ireland, France, and later Switzerland, Portugal, Belgium, Austria, and Luxembourg participated in the Euromillion in October 2004.
The Result Euromillions draw takes place twice a week on Tuesday and Friday at 9:30 PM in the UK and sharp at 8:45 PM in Paris. The minimum draw prize is about €17 million ( roughly £14 million as per the exchange rate) and can become €200 million. In the result of the Euromillions lottery, there is a need to select the five main euro numbers out of the 50.
Moreover, the 12-star numbers are there in the EuroMillions results, out of which two must be selected for participating. For participating in the EuroMillions, you can buy a ticket until an hour before the draw. The result of EuroMillions tickets can easily be purchased from the licensed store or online from the official website.
Who is eligible for participating in the Euromillions?
To participate in the EuroMillions, there is the only requirement that the person should be at the age of 18 years. Nonresidents of that specific country and tourist can also participate in the EuroMillions lottery results. Moreover, every country has its own particular rules for participating in the lottery, just like there is a rule in Austria and the UK, the age of the participants, should be 16 years.
Breakdown of Euromillion Prizes:
Euromillions Results Tonight
Friday 18th September 2020
Jackpot: €85 Million
Winners & Prize Breakdown
Euromillions results Tuesday
EuroMillions results Tuesday is the first day of the week when the draw held. The EuroMillions lottery held twice a week on Tuesday and Friday. The participants have a great chance of big jackpot and massive prizes. The Tuesday EuroMillions result is drawn sharp at 9:30 PM in the UK. Euromillions is the most famous lottery held in the UK and eight other European countries including Austria, Spain, and Paris, etc. The biggest prize for the EuroMillions winners is £170 Million which can be € 200 Million.
The cost of participating in the EuroMillions Tuesday result is just about £2.50 per line. Ther is a choice for the line selection, participants can choose about seven-line at the same time when purchasing lottery from the retail stores. Moreover, the option of selecting five lines also available when participating online.
Rules for participating in Euromillions:
Every lottery has its own particular rules and regulations for participating. While participating in the EuroMillions results, some rules must be followed.
- The participants of the EuroMillions result must be the age of 18. Tourists and non-UK residents can also buy lottery tickets. Moreover, there is an exception for the UK and Austria; the participants of the age of 16 years can also participate in the EuroMillions lottery.
- The participants must choose the five euro numbers out of 50 and two-star numbers out of 12 to make the winning combination. You can choose by yourself or use the lucky drip to generate the automatic numbers for the EuroMillions lottery.
- All the participants must buy the EuroMillions results ticket before the draw is held. You can buy the Euromillions result Friday till 7:30-8:00 PM and EuroMillions result Tuesday also with the same timings.
- By participating in the Euromillions results, you will be eligible to participate in Europe million maker and UK million maker.
How to play the Euromillions and choose numbers?
To play the EuroMillions lottery, firstly, participants need to choose the euro numbers. There are 50 euro numbers and 12-star numbers available from which participants should choose 5 euro numbers and 2-star numbers. In case you are buying a ticket from the licensed retail store after selecting the number, you should mark two horizontal lines in your paying slip to be more secured before the result of the Euromillions draw.
The payslip is divided into different boards and lines to make sure to add more than one entry if you want. While purchasing the ticket online for the EuroMillions lottery results, you can choose up to seven lines. In case you are buying lottery tickets from the retail store, you can select five lines.
Moreover, there is an option of the lucky dip where the lottery numbers can generate automatically. To win the biggest EuroMillions lottery prize, you need to match all the numbers with your draw number. It would be best if you kept safe the Euromillions lottery by mentioning your name and signature so no one can claim your prize. Moreover, while participating online, your information will be saved in the browser, so there is no security and privacy issue.
Payment for Entries:
When you are about to choose the euro lottery numbers, you need to pay a little cost for selecting the particular line for the euro draw. The participants need to pay £2.50 for each selected line. Moreover, the cost of the chosen line varies according to the exchange rate also. The price per line for selecting the EuroMillions check result remains €2.50 in Ireland and Spain.
How to win and claim EuroMillions prizes?
You need to match all five euro main numbers and two-star numbers with the significant draw number in EuroMillions result Ireland so you will be able to win the massive jackpot. There is a general breakdown of the prizes where you can find out how much money you can win by matching the numbers with the draw numbers.
After winning th jackpot, you need to claim the winning prize within a specific period. Every country has its claiming period so that we will discuss the claiming period of the lottery prize. Also, the prize can only be claimed in those countries where you have participated in the draw.
The claiming period for each country is different that has been described below. What happens to unclaimed prizes lottery EuroMillions result also discussed in detail below. UK (United Kingdom) The lottery result EuroMillions prize claiming Period in the UK is about 180 days since the draw was held.
You can claim your winning prize of EuroMillions result UK within that specified period from where you bought the ticket; otherwise, the unclaimed prizes included for the Good cause fund after 180 days. The latest EuroMillions result the UK claimed only within 180 days.
The winning prize claiming period for Austria is three years. The winner of the EuroMillions must claim their prizes at that particular time. If they failed to claim the prize in 3 years, then the unclaimed prize money returned to the lottery for boosting purposes.
The prize winners of Switzerland must claim the money in 26 weeks; otherwise, it will be returned and submitted for a good cause.
The prize claiming of the EuroMillions result time for Belgium is 20 weeks. The EuroMillions lottery winners must claim the prize in that 20 weeks; otherwise, the winning prize money will be returned to the Belgium lottery.
The prize claiming period for France is 60 days for the EuroMillions. Otherwise, it will be used for promotional purposes EuroMillions result numbers
The prize claiming period for France is three months for the EuroMillions. The unclaimed prizes of the EuroMillions will be added up in the state’s treasure.
The claiming period for the winning prize in Ireland is three months. If the prize winner did not claim the winning amount, it would return to the Irish national lottery and raise funds for a good cause.
The period for claiming the EuroMillions prize is 90 days. Possibly if the winner failed to claim the prize, that amount would transfer to the hospital for a good cause.
The unclaimed funds in Luxembourg would return to the lottery’s reserves if the prize winner failed to claim the funds in 60 days since the draw was held.
General Euromillions results Breakdown:
Fortunately, you can win some amount by matching numbers with the draw numbers.
- If someone can match all the five main euro numbers in EuroMillions results and both star numbers with the draw numbers, you will be able to win the jackpot prize.
- In case someone matched the five main euro numbers and one-star number with the draw number, there is a big opportunity of winning the prize of £169,001 (€200,738).
- If someone succeeds in matching all five main euro numbers with the draw numbers at EuroMillions result time, then that participants can win the prize of £17,555 (€20,851).
- The four main euro and two stars numbers matched with the draw number in today EuroMillions results then that participant lucky to win the prize of £1,09 (€1,299)
- If someone matched the four main euro numbers and one-star number with the draw number in EuroMillions lottery results the UK, there is an opportunity to win the prize of £101(€120)
- The three main euro and two stars numbers matched with the draw number then that participant lucky to win the prize of £48 (€57)
- The matching of all four main euro numbers with the draw number leads to the prize of £33(€39)
- The two main euro and two stars numbers matched with the draw number then that participant lucky to win the prize of £12 (€14)
- The three main euro and 1-star numbers matched with the draw number then that participant lucky to win the prize of £9 (€11)
- If all three main numbers match the drawn numbers, the participant will be able to win the prize of £8 (€9)
- If the one main euro and 2-star numbers matched the draw number, then that participant was lucky to win the prize of £6 (€7)
- Further, If the two main euro and 1-star numbers match the draw number, then that participant is fortunate to win the prize of £5 (€6)
- Moreover, If the two main numbers matched with the draw number of the euro lottery, then the participant will succeed in winning the prize of £3 (€4)
EuroMillions result is the most popular lottery as it is held in nine European countries, including the UK. The EuroMillions held twice a week on Tuesday and Friday sharp @9:30 PM. The lottery can buy online and from licensed retailers also. There is a chance of winning the jackpot and massive prizes by matching the euro main numbers and star numbers with the drawn numbers.
Everyone at age 18 eligible for participating in the lottery, including tourists and nonresidents of those particular countries. Participating in the EuroMillions lottery UK is just £2.50, so everyone can easily participate by following the lottery rules. Participate in the world’s famous lottery and challenge your luck.