Euromillions Results Friday is the second day of the week when the draw held. The EuroMillions lottery held twice a week on Tuesday and Friday. The participants have a great chance of big jackpot and massive prizes. EuroMillions Friday results are drawn sharp at 9:30 PM in the UK.
Euromillions is the most famous lottery held in the UK and eight other European countries including Austria, Spain, and Paris, etc. The biggest prize for the EuroMillions winners is £170 Million which can be € 200 Million. The cost of participating in the EuroMillions is just about £2.50 per line. Ther is a choice for line selection, participants can choose about seven-line at the same time when purchasing a lottery from the retail stores. Moreover, the option of selecting five lines also available when participating online.
Eligibility of Euromillions participants:
- To participate in the EuroMillions Friday night result, there is the only required that the person should be at the age of 18 years.
- Nonresidents of that specific country and tourist can also participate in the EuroMillions lottery.
- Moreover, every country has its own particular rules for participating in the lottery, just like there is a rule in Austria and the UK, the age of the participants, should be 16 years.
Breakdown of Euromillion Prizes:
Euromillions Results Tonight
Friday 9th October 2020
Jackpot: €85 Million
Winners & Prize Breakdown
Fortunately, you can win some amount by matching numbers with the draw numbers in
EuroMillions result Friday.
- If someone can match all the five main euro numbers and both star numbers with the draw numbers, you will be able to win the jackpot prize.
- In case someone matched the five main euro numbers and one-star number with the draw number, there is a big opportunity of winning the prize of £169,001 (€200,738).
- If someone succeeds in matching all five main euro numbers with the draw numbers, then that participants can win the prize of £17,555 (€20,851).
- The four main euro and two stars numbers matched with the draw number then that participant lucky to win the prize of £1,09 (€1,299)
- If someone matched the four main euro numbers and one-star number with the draw number, there is an opportunity to win the prize of £101(€120)
- The three main euro and two stars numbers matched with the draw number then that participant lucky to win the prize of £48 (€57)
- The matching of all four main euro numbers with the draw number leads to the prize of £33(€39)
- The two main euro and two stars numbers matched with the draw number then that participant lucky to win the prize of £12 (€14)
- The three main euro and 1-star numbers matched with the draw number then that participant lucky to win the prize of £9 (€11)
- If all three main numbers match the drawn numbers, the participant will be able to win the prize of £8 (€9)
- Moreover, If the one main euro and 2-star numbers matched the draw number, then that participant was lucky to win the prize of £6 (€7)
- If the two main euro and 1-star numbers match the draw number, then that participant is fortunate to win the prize of £5 (€6)
- Further, If the two main numbers matched with the draw number of the euro lottery, then the participant will succeed in winning the prize of £3 (€4)
The EuroMillions result for Friday held at 9:30 PM where you can win the jackpot and other exciting euro prizes. You can claim your winning prize money for the UK in 180 days from relevant countries.