Irish lottery Results the national lottery of Ireland, which was launched in March 1987. The Irish Lottery results draw is held twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday at 8:00 PM. Just like the other UK national lotteries including Euromillion, lotto, and Thunderball, there is also a great opportunity of winning the mega prizes and jackpots in the Irish lottery.
The minimum prize for the Irish lottery is around €2 million (£1.7 million). The Irish lottery launched for the good cause, the money can be used in helping people in terms of health and security. Moreover, €5 billion has been raised till now from the Irish lottery for the good cause.
Saturday 28th November 2020
Draw Number: 2669
Irish lottery results Days:
Irish lottery results held on Wednesday and Saturday at 8:00 pm. So you should purchase the lottery before the closing timings and select the best possible numbers. Moreover, you can choose the numbers randomly or by using the auto number generator that can help to choose the best possible winning numbers.
Irish lottery Result Wednesday:
Irish lottery results Wednesday held sharp at 8:00 PM. so it is important for the potential participants to purchase the lottery before 7:45 PM and select the two sets of six numbers from all 47 numbers.
Irish lottery results Saturday:
Irish lottery results Saturday held sharp at 8:00 PM. so it is important for the potential participants to purchase the lottery before 7:45 PM and select the two sets of six numbers from all 47 numbers.
How to play the Irish lottery?
Irish lottery is played twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday at 8:00 pm. To play the Irish lottery there is a need to select the six numbers from the available numbers of 1 to 47. The cost of a single line is €2 but it is compulsory to play two lines together. In this way, the playing cost is €4 for participating in the Irish lottery. The lottery can be purchased from the authorized retailers available in the country or from the official website of the Irish lottery.
How to choose Irish lottery numbers?
You need to choose the Irish lottery numbers by following all these steps.
- There are 1 to 47 numbers available for selection and you need to make a selection for the two sets for six numbers with the cost of €2 each.
- You can use the same numbers again but choosing the different sets increases the probability of winning the prize.
- You should purchase the lottery before the closing of the purchase. Typically a draw is held at 8:00 pm and purchasing for the lottery closes at 7:45 pm so you should make purchases for the lottery before the closing.
- You can look up the winner from the website just after the results uploaded there.
Who is eligible for the Irish lottery?
- The eligibility for the Irish lottery has been explained below in detail.
- There are almost the same eligibility criteria for all the lotteries including the national lottery, set for life, Thunderball, lotto, health, and euro million.
- A person who is the age of 16 years can buy the Irish lottery.
- The minor cannot buy the Irish, health, lotto, Thunderball, set of life, or any other lottery.
- The person who bought the Irish lottery should be on approved premises or from the internet.
Irish lottery held twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday at 8:00 PM. Minor cannot participate in the Irish lottery. Further, there is a need to choose the two sets of six numbers from all the 47 numbers. You can win the mega prizes but the minimum prize of €2 million (£1.7
million) can be won.
What time will Irish lottery results happen on Wednesday and Friday?
The result for the Irish lottery on the Wednesday and Friday held at 8:00 PM GMT